Do blue eyed cats have vision problems?

I have a blue eyed cat and he seems a little slow when it comes to following a lazer pointer. He can follow it pretty easily if you move it very slowly but unless its pitch black in a room he cant follow it fast. Our other cats have never had this issue. My question is do blue eyed cats sometimes have vision... show more I have a blue eyed cat and he seems a little slow when it comes to following a lazer pointer. He can follow it pretty easily if you move it very slowly but unless its pitch black in a room he cant follow it fast. Our other cats have never had this issue. My question is do blue eyed cats sometimes have vision problems? At times he looks cross eyed but Im not totally positive that he actually is because he doesnt always look this way.
Update: Some additional details about my cat are that he is grey and white, he looks like a long haired Snowshoe cat. He is 7 months old.