Poll: Is it unusually cold the last week for you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Cold weather hit central Florida last night. It's 32 outside at 8:30 this morning.

STS-133 still sit's idle until Feb.3,2011 at the earliest.

http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/a8660886e3819...

• 9 years ago

It unusually cold NOW! It's not suppose to get above freezing all day. The cold weather is far south as my home town in Florida where it got down in the 20s. It's about 20 degrees colder this week than what's normal for this time of year. We could at least get some snow if it's going to be this cold don't you think? Total waste of winter weather with out it!

• 9 years ago

ACTUALLY...............yes

in the mornings and at night it's been down in the 40's......quite cold for summer. In the day time its only getting up to about 75, which is rare for December in Chile. the first week of last month it was close to 90 almost every day....so yes, cold front.

• Heck yeah. Cold, snowy and I am hating it. One day a year I want white stuff...and that is Christmas. Thats it. The rest of the days I rather deal with the mud.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haven't gone out lately but yes it's quite cold...

• 9 years ago

Yes! it Tis the Season.

• 9 years ago

It still is. 10 signs Global Warming is rubbish #1 your car hasn't thawed out at 1.00pm.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

nope, it's right on time. unknown about you and your city. my city has been spoiled with a nice hot summer, and mild autumn. now reality is finally setting in that it is winter.

• Val9
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yes.

This week might be in the 30's and i'm not used to it!

• 9 years ago

No,its summer time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.