Poll: Is it unusually cold the last week for you?

Best Answer

Cold weather hit central Florida last night. It's 32 outside at 8:30 this morning.

STS-133 still sit's idle until Feb.3,2011 at the earliest.

http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/a8660886e3819...

It unusually cold NOW! It's not suppose to get above freezing all day. The cold weather is far south as my home town in Florida where it got down in the 20s. It's about 20 degrees colder this week than what's normal for this time of year. We could at least get some snow if it's going to be this cold don't you think? Total waste of winter weather with out it!

ACTUALLY...............yes

in the mornings and at night it's been down in the 40's......quite cold for summer. In the day time its only getting up to about 75, which is rare for December in Chile. the first week of last month it was close to 90 almost every day....so yes, cold front.

• Heck yeah. Cold, snowy and I am hating it. One day a year I want white stuff...and that is Christmas. Thats it. The rest of the days I rather deal with the mud.

Haven't gone out lately but yes it's quite cold...

Yes! it Tis the Season.

It still is. 10 signs Global Warming is rubbish #1 your car hasn't thawed out at 1.00pm.

• ?

nope, it's right on time. unknown about you and your city. my city has been spoiled with a nice hot summer, and mild autumn. now reality is finally setting in that it is winter.

• Val9

Yes.

This week might be in the 30's and i'm not used to it!

No,its summer time