Why is Ray Liotta on Hannah Montana?

(I asked this earlier and got almost zero results)

I'm not a huge Ray Liotta fan, but he is far better a talent than frikkin' Hannah Montana. My daughter loves Hannah (yuck) and she makes us watch her show- God help me!

No matter what you say 'bout Ray, his portrayal of Henry Hill was one of the best acted movie rolls in history......and now he's on Hannah Montana?????

Is he that broke?

If so, I'll be the first person to give 5 dollars to the "Help Ray Get a Better Roll" Charity event. (seriously)

He is too good an actor to play "the maniacal principal" on the HM show!

Hey Ray- If your listening- if you want to do some cool "slumming" get a studio to start up another Star Trek- You'd make a fantastic Capt on a new Enterprise!

Does Ray have a "reputation" in hollywood?

LOL@DZXJQE

Kithera- What's lolling? Havn't heard that one yet- and I've been around awhile. If your argument is- "Hey, that 12 year old knows who Hannah Montana is, but not Ray Liota!" then your argument is def not "cracking my mind"!

Do you think Ray is "cursed" OR does he have a reputation in the industry? Seems like it's been all down "Hill" since Copland and his minor part in Blow......I think Instantly is on the right track (thumbs up).....

Please Kithera, tell us your thoughts on this subject? (seriously) Or ramble incessantly- up to you? (lol)

Martin IS a great director, (and all his movies succeed) but this Q isn't really about him?

It's about a decent actor taking non-movie rolls for some unknown reason.....

Do I think Ray is the "be-all/end-all" ??? No. He's an OK actor, but I don't think he's far behind Joe Pesci! Remember "8 Heads in a Duffle Bag"? (lol) Here's a link for those who don't remember- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118541/

Wow! And to think Joe P managed to conti

nue making movies!!! (lol)

Kithera?

Favorite Answer

I've never seen Hannah Montana but everyone has heard of miley cyrus.

I guess poor old Ray Liotta is just hard up for cash these days. Yeah Scorsese's Goodfellas was when he was in his prime, he was also great in Narc and Copland. But he has been in some Duds lately must notably with Harrison Ford in Crossing Over. I can only think that hes trying to impress his kids or even grandkids by appearing in Hannah Montana. He should so what all borderline failing movie personalities do and do a tv cop show, it worked for Gary Sinese and Lawrence Fishburne (CSI) and Chris O'Donnell (NCIS - Los Angeles)

I was just about to reply

''Why on earth are you actually watching the Hannah Montana show?''

On February 17, 2007, Liotta was arrested in the Highlands of Pacific Palisades after crashing his Cadillac Escalade into two parked cars on Palisades Drive, approximately one-half mile from his residence. He was charged with a misdemeanor DUI. Liotta was released on $15,000 bail and a court date was set for March 2007. Liotta was alone in his car, and no one was injured in the crash.

(Wikipedia)

I've never heard of Ray Liotta, however I've heard of Hannah Montana, why should that show have him? he's not a big actor and he's not as famous as the Hannah Montana show and brand.

He's nothing special. "The Maniacal principal" sounds cool. Maybe I should check this show lol thanks for the update

edit

Why lolling? serves Liotta right: told you he's nothing special. this person doesn't even know about him. And it's not his talents he was good in Goodfellas, Scorsese can make anyone act, even your Liotta. The man is a genius.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awu93

WHAT? That's crazy, maybe he's broke or something! Maybe he is friends with Miley's dad and he asked him to come on the show.