How to lose belly fat without losing hard earned weight?

Im 5'8" 18 year old male that currently weighs 195 lbs. My goal was to increase muscle mass by lifting heavy weight with low reps and to add some extra pounds; thus purchasing a weight gainer product. Prior to using it i weighed at 185 lbs. I have definitely gained from it having bigger arms and a more broad, thick chest. However, I have lacked Ab Training and I have noticed that I'm losing the definition I once had around my core. How would I go about losing this unwanted belly fat without losing weight? I have no problem with running but I dont want to loose the muscle mass I recently gained.

Best Answer

Cut out sugar and starches which target the middle section. Do core exercises associated with Yoga and Pilates along with the normal sit ups.

I had the same problem.i weighted 150 lbs and measured 5ft now I am 100lbs. Here is what I did I am not really sure if it was healthy but it worked. I stopped dieting and stated eating normal (although a little healthier than before).i did this for about 2 weeks and then I sated dieting again. Whenever I would stop losing weight I would do it again, then when I weighted around 105lbs I stated eating really healthy and lost another 5 lbs. I had to exercise a lot because of the excess skin but I still have some love handles and a little flabby thighs but I love my body and am totally happy.

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Have you ever heard of P90X? I am a Beachbody Coach, who has completed P90X twice, and Insanity once. It is a 90 day fitness program. You are guaranteed results in 30 days or your money back. Truly is a life changing product and has sold well over 2 million copies.

Here is a link to my page that will show you a information/success story video about the program. Well worth it :) http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Di…

Let me know, and have a good one,

Chris

Hi, here are some tips to get you started,

1. Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is often sweetened but fresh fruits have natural sugars. When you eat fruit, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, and fruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins.

2. If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruit juice instead of these that contain artificial flavors and colors. Or even better, try making your own fruit juice taking care not to sweeten it with too many calories.

3. Choose fresh fruit to processed fruits. Processed and canned fruits do not have as much fiber as fresh fruit and processed and canned fruits are nearly always sweetened.

4. Increase your fiber intake. Like I mentioned, the body needs a lot of fiber. So try to include in your diet as many fruits and vegetables as you can.

5. Go crazy on vegetables. Vegetables are your best bet when it comes to losing pounds. Nature has a terrific spread when it comes to choosing vegetables. And the leafy green vegetables are your best bet. Try to include a salad in you diet always.

6. Eat intelligently. The difference between man and beast is that we are driven by intelligence while beasts are driven by instinct. Don’t just eat something because you feel like eating it. Ask you’re self whether your body really needs it.

7. Watch what you eat. Keep a watchful eye on every thing that goes in. Sometimes the garnishes can richer than the food itself. Accompaniments too can be very rich. Remember that it is the easiest thing in the world to eat something without realizing that it was something that you should not have eaten. Selective memory you know’

8. Control that sweet tooth. Remember that sweet things generally mean more calories. It is natural that we have cravings for sweet things especially chocolates and other confectionery. Take this weight loss tips seriously and go easy on theses things and each time you consume something sweet understand that it is going to add on somewhere.

9. Fix times to have meals and stick to it. Try to have food at fixed times of the day. You can stretch these times by half an hour, but anything more than that is going to affect your eating pattern, the result will either be a loss of appetite or that famished feeling which will make you stuff yourself with more than what is required the next time you eat.

10. Eat only when you are hungry. Bonus weight loss tips here–> (make sure you are not just thirsty!)Some of us have the tendency to eat whenever we see food. We use parties as an excuse to stuff our selves. Understand that the effect of a whole week of dieting can be wasted by just one day’s party food. Whenever you are offered something to eat do not decline it completely bit just break of a nibble so that you appear to mind your manners and at the same time can watch your diet.

For Fat Loss - http://www.howtoloosebellyfatnow.info

For Training - http://www.31dayfatloss.info

try not to take a food that contain a lot of carbohydrates. It is my experience and it works. Carbohydrates is one of the source that lead to fat because incomplete combustion of carbohydrates in our body will convert into fat. So, from this you should also do some exercise which can increase your metabolism rate. Metabolism will burns your fat quicker and also convert it to become protein which is you can use it to gain muscle.

http://unconsciousfatloss.blogspot.com

Sit ups!

Not situps.... cardio! run or swim or jump rope! works good