Do you put ranch dressing on your pizza?

I am from Rhode Island but live in VA and i love putting ranch on my pizza, but my new yorker friend was all, "Omg people in new york would kill you if you put ranch on your pizza!" Haha. Its so good.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BECOME A VICTIM OF THE RANCH VANILLA PIZZA CURSE AND YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A COMPLETELY IRREVOCABLE LOVE FOR EVERYTHING PIZZA-EY AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING. BELIEVE ME, I WAS ONCE A VICTIM TOO BUT I FOUGHT IT OFF BY SMEARING MYSELF WITH PASTE AND SETTING FIRE TO A LITTLE EFFIGY OF MY PRINCIPAL WEARING SHUTTER GLASS

okay, on a more serious not, lol i have actually never tried that! i'm sure the new yorkers wouldn't kil you though! haha i'm from canada and this is the first time i have ever heard of ranch dressing on pizza! gotta try it sometime :D

have you ever had broccoli on pizza? now THATS good!

• I am from Texas, and go to school in New York. I know a lot of people who eat ranch with nearly everything in Texas, but up here in NY, only one girl I know has eaten ranch with her pizza. She's Italian, so I would've thought that'd be a no-no. But maybe it's true not a lot of New Yorkers don't. I don't...I hate salad dressings in general.

• 9 years ago

I love ranch as a sauce for my pizza

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope, but I love putting ranch dressing on chicken wings.

It tastes really good! <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

- Lol iLive in VA too & whenever I order pizza hut, I dip the pizza [ & chicken ] in ranch.

Source(s): Yum. <3
  • 9 years ago

I ALWAYS put ranch on my pizza!

I actually, pretty much, put it on everything!

• 9 years ago

Never tried it, but I think I will now. Ever had ketchup with mac and cheese? Yum.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201012...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haaaah , no. I stick to red pepper&parmesan:D

I don't like ranch.

• 5 years ago

Of course, only way we could eat the school food

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have never tried it but I want to cause I always hear it is good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.