Need help finding a good word/play on words?

Okay, so we're doing this unit on trade routes in Social Studies. I want to make a T-Shirt that says something like, "I traded at the Caravanserai and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt" to trade. the trick here is that I want to replace stupid with a word that would fit with social studies and the... show more Okay, so we're doing this unit on trade routes in Social Studies. I want to make a T-Shirt that says something like, "I traded at the Caravanserai and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt" to trade. the trick here is that I want to replace stupid with a word that would fit with social studies and the ancient Chinese dynasties. I was thinking along the lines of "primitive", but the time period we are studying wasn't really primitive. Any ideas? Thanks!!!!!
Update: I can't change the type of tshirt, this takes place around the Han Dynasty, and I need more social studies words, not just other words for stupid. Good thinking, though.