Will upgrading to Windows 7 fix my pc problems?

I have an HP laptop running Windows Vista home premium. In the last few months everything on my pc is getting worse and worse. It first started with how long it takes to boot up. It will stay on the hp logo screen for about 2-3 minutes before it loads windows. My dvd drive will sometimes not show up under my... show more I have an HP laptop running Windows Vista home premium. In the last few months everything on my pc is getting worse and worse. It first started with how long it takes to boot up. It will stay on the hp logo screen for about 2-3 minutes before it loads windows. My dvd drive will sometimes not show up under my computer and sometimes it will. However when it does show up if I try to access it then windows explorer will crash. And I have tried the going into the registry and deleting the upper and lower class filters and that don't work. After my pc has been on for a while I will not be able to open programs, for example if I wanted to open itunes I can double click on it and i get the little spinning circle for like a split second and then nothing. I can do this over and over but it won't open. And when my pc is doing this I am not able to restart it through the start menu, it does the same as like i explained about itunes. ( itunes was just an example, any program does that ) So i have to hold down the power button to shut off my pc and then turn it back on. which then I get the windows did not shut down properly would you like to start in safe mode. Then once my pc boots up I can access any program. but after running a while the same thing happens again. And it is like a cycle. I also get blue screens which is called mini dumps. I never see them it usually happens when i leave it idle and i come back to see a message saying windows recovered from a fatal error.

I have run every kind of anti-virus from norton, mcafee, avg. I have also used windows washer, malware bites, adware, and every other pc fixer program you can think of, and nothing works.

So before i spend 200 dollars on windows 7, I thought I would ask to see if any one new if upgrading to 7 would fix my problems.
Update: My pc specs are : windows vista home premium 64 bit, 4 gb ram, 250gb hdd and my pc is about 16 months old. As far as anti virus, none of them have ever found a virus. And the windows washer and malware bits always find problems like registry problems and stuff and I click to fix but it doesn't change any of the... show more My pc specs are : windows vista home premium 64 bit, 4 gb ram, 250gb hdd and my pc is about 16 months old.
As far as anti virus, none of them have ever found a virus.
And the windows washer and malware bits always find problems like registry problems and stuff and I click to fix but it doesn't change any of the problems above.
Update 2: My pc specs are : hp dv6700 windows vista home premium 64 bit, 4 gb ram, 250gb hdd and my pc is about 16 months old. As far as anti virus, none of them have ever found a virus. And the windows washer and malware bits always find problems like registry problems and stuff and I click to fix but it doesn't change any... show more My pc specs are : hp dv6700 windows vista home premium 64 bit, 4 gb ram, 250gb hdd and my pc is about 16 months old.