leggos asked in SportsCycling · 9 years ago

Schwinn 17 function bike computer?

i'm thinking about getting a Schwinn 17 function bike computer. i just need some info and reviews on it. Is it good or bad... if it is bad, is there a better bike computer? most of the reveiws on the website was good, and i like the price. I want to mountain bike with it, so is it durable, and will it stay on? also, is the setup easy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Go to Walmart and get the 12 function for $10 it's a very accurate and durable cyclocomputer. You don't need the calories burned and the back light only stays on for a second or two.

• 9 years ago

Bike computers for mountain biking can be a problem if you are really riding off road. Any fall or encounter with an obstacle on the trail can result in damage to your computer, it doesn't matter about the brand. I smashed so many computers riding on the trails that I gave up using one on my mountain bike. I now only use one on the road

• 9 years ago

Yes, they are easy to set up. Want one a LOT cheaper? My old 12 function Schwinn model dropped & broke. I began looking on eBay & found the SAME thing for $3.33 - including shipping.

The only drawback was the shipping time - about 2 - 3 weeks. But again - $3.33!!!! It works great. Link below.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cycling wont help your asthma and wont help you to run any faster. You need to talk with your doctor again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, they are easy to set up

• 9 years ago

It's ok. They have them at Walmart that work just fine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

But it won't help your running much

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.