How can i take online TEFL/TESOL exam to get the certificate?

I live in Bosnia and I have a BA in English language and literature. Since my diploma is basically worth nothing in the world and I unfortunately cannon find a job in my country, I have decided to try to take the TEFL exam. However, I cannot take it in Bosnia and I cannot afford to go to another country and take... show more I live in Bosnia and I have a BA in English language and literature. Since my diploma is basically worth nothing in the world and I unfortunately cannon find a job in my country, I have decided to try to take the TEFL exam. However, I cannot take it in Bosnia and I cannot afford to go to another country and take the course. It seems like the only solution is to take the exam online. So my question is, how can I do that? I'm worried about possible scams, because I really cannot afford to throw money away :) As for my work experience, I have spent a year working at Cambridge Center in my city where I have taken the TKT exam, passed it of course. At the moment I am working at another school and preparing students for TEOFL. Is this the kind of experience that can help in the future when I apply for jobs abroad?
So, if someone has some experience in taking the exam online I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!