Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Does this outfit sound cute?

Ok, I have a long sleeve maroon Hollister Co. shirt. It has "HOLLISTER" written across the front og the shirt and below that is a navy blue bird. I was thinking about wearing it with a white and navy blue paisely scarf, dark denim jeans w/ holes, and tan Sperries. Does this sound like a good outfit? Should I change anything?

Favorite Answer

Yes it does...

Jst maybe cnage the holey jeans to lighter jeans without holes.

Don't listen to people saying its too boring or its too much and its not cute! :) it sounds cute. They just have a different style then yours. :)

IT sounds perfect ! As long as you like it...thats all that matters

it does sound cute, but very boring, just because your wearing a scarf doesnt make it interesting, buy a cute (more original) shirt with a cute taylored jacket instead of a scarf wear lots of neclaces, braclets, and rings...keep the jeans and buy cute boots that come half way up the calf or a little higher (not uggs, but the same heighth as the taller ones) you dont have to pay alot, i never wear designers, i buy things on sale, and at stores i know to be inexpensive

wear the shirt then wear white or light blue jeans with it a white and maroon scarf

Source(s): it dont sound cute

I say it sounds cute except for the shoes. I would make sure your jeans are skinny jeans and then wear boots over the jeans. Then make sure you accessorize with earrings and bracelets.