Help, ive become FAT LIKE...... help me!!!?

OK so here's my issue. I am 16, turning 17 in like 2 months and I'm5 feet tall and 180 lbs. I have become DISGUSTINGLY fat. Like it's ridiculous. I just learned from my best friend that a lot of people at my church, people super sweet to my face, laugh about me behind my back. People, I thought we my... show more OK so here's my issue. I am 16, turning 17 in like 2 months and I'm5 feet tall and 180 lbs. I have become DISGUSTINGLY fat. Like it's ridiculous. I just learned from my best friend that a lot of people at my church, people super sweet to my face, laugh about me behind my back. People, I thought we my friends. Whatever. But, I'm a senior in high school and my goal is to be 120 before college starts in July. And I am hoping to be 140 by February ((: Birthday Party lol (: And the problem with me is I ALWAYS tell myself that I'm going to start dieting 'tomorrow or next week or blah blah blah" All I do is make excuses for myself. I mean don't get me wrong. I do start a diet with FULL intention to lose weight and then I see something sweet at school or whatever and I binge up. Like I have a free school lunch account so my folks won't let me bring home lunch. And my folks are really overprotective and they won't let me join a gym or go outside (it's freakishly weird i know but they're Indian and that's what i usually do. go to school, stay home, sleep, go to school... get the picture) but I do have a treadmill that I use which helps me burn 100 cals per hour at speed 3 on my treadmill and no incline and those bike thingies that don't move. You just pedal. That one's screen is broken but the pedal's work. It's just I never know how many calories I am burning. Please help me!! What do I do? This is def. not healthy for me and I want to look and feel my best. Like I don't always LOOK 180 lbs. On some days I look actually skinnier than that by a lot and some days I look BIGGER than that. My confidence has hit an all time low since my friend told me about the church gossip thingie. How can I stay motivated and how can I loose all this weight??
ESPECIALLY HOW CAN I STAY MOTIVATED AND LOSE ALL THIS WEIGHT???