Can anyone name any FEMALE Caucasian Vocalists please?

I like listening to music, but I like hearing ppl that can actually sing... alot of the Black ones are really popular:

Beyonce

Leona Lewis

Mariah Carey (I think she black im not sure >_> she weird)

Tamia

Whitney (back in da day anyways)

I see alot of Asian artists that can sing but most seem not to be famed/mentioned much in the Americas... They usually go to asia for sales.. a few are:

Charice~ (She's In America, i dunno how famous she is but she on Glee i think)

Utada Hikaru

Lisa

BoA (to some extent, she way better at dancing tho, for a pop artist her vocals are way better then the ones in US)

I'll admit picky too I want real people that sing>> so here's what I don't want!

People that just sing along with the Tone (most country/pop singers) like:

Britney Spears

Ke$ha

Lady Gaga

Paris Hilton etc.

Singers from back in the 70's, yes early 1900's music had more meaning but I'm not really interested in listen to relics, I prefer the artist to be alive, and not 100 yrs old.

None of them Disney pricks, most of them aren't famous cause they can sing but for other reasons.. a combination of acting T.V./Movies, appearance, nude pics floating the web, etc. this includes:

Miley Cyrus

Raven Simone

Vanessa Hudgens

Lindsey Lohan

etc.

Screaming words like P!nk does don't count either~

Here's some examples of vocals I L O V E!

Tamia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI5R_9N-k

Youtube thumbnail

Toni: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU2LzuVrq

Youtube thumbnail

This has to be one of my fave Whitney songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kskO1aJ

Youtube thumbnail

Emi Hinouchi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErTfMV2G

Youtube thumbnail

… (warning she singing in Japanese~ however I must say she was born and raised in NY and it's much easier for Asians to blow up in asia than UsA)

But I think you get the point... this are real singers.. not dancing hoochies who get paid just for existing, n offering up their bodies.

Please don't answer saying I'm racist either.. I'm not I would like to hear of alot more white female vocalist, I can name a buncha ethnic ppl who are good at singing but very few white female artists, I don't listen to radio much. I honestly just wanna expand my horizon.

Here's a list of the only white FEMALE artists I can think of, that I think actually can sing good:

Christina Aguilera

Anastasia (sp)

Maren (?) http://myspace.com/maren

Celine Dion

thats about it... i'd love to know more.

I also must say it feels as almost all the girls who have the voice of angelic goddess gets no love but for the skanky whores who sleep with the producers for labels do.... Its sad... I'd much prefer to have any of these beautiful voices echoed thru my ear phones then listen to Rhianna moaning like a cat about guys can get it if they want it/are big enough....

Stuff like>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJO6b8GL

Youtube thumbnail

… I don't like really, its an ok song but, I'll play this song 5 times then get bored of it... where as songs where people actually put effort into the singing part actually stay in the back of my mind for further listening in the future. like Beyonce's: Halo or Christina's older song's.

If anyone wondering why i don't care about the Males, it's I know lots of men from all sorts of ethnicity that can sing pretty good some I like specifically from singles I can think of...are:

That dude from Maroon 5 (something to believe in)

Ne-Yo

Usher (he was ok)

David Mraz (No More <3)

Gavin Degraw (I don't wanna be!)

Ken Hirai

Tamer Hosny (Habibishoof (6_6y someone made me listen to this and i thought it sound so cool)

there's more but I don't specifically remember the artist on guys songs usually just the song... i don't like Chris Brownz musik tho, and Trey Songz is quite boring.. don't get me on the Beibler(sp) boi.

If this don't put our female pop artists to shame i dunno what DOES... and yes this is a boy not a girl>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro5usXIB

Youtube thumbnail

… (thats why all the dudes are like wdf)

I really miss when people actually try to sing, and when you pay a ticket for their performance they are singing not flopping around on stage like a bunny doing saying the words in the key of the back ground music.... (look at any of nikiminaj's live shows)

Sorry for legnth but I want to be thorough... I don't want crappy answers I wanna hear something I can enjoi listening to.

Favorite Answer

Hayley williams from paramore has an amazing voice.

Dawn Richardson/Michele from Fireflight also amazes me.

The lead singer of Evanescence.

Plumb.

Lee Ann Rimes has some pretty good songs.

Wynonna Judd. ya she has the most amazing country voice you will ever hear.

Trisha Yearwood is great too.

and the last one ill say is Francesca Battistelli.

there are many white female artists that are amazing. they are just not so mainstream as everyone else because thats not the popular sound right now.

Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy- Almost Lover/Rangers/Whisper

Florence & the Machine-Howl/Girl With One Eye

Sarah Brightman

Lea Michele

Amy Lee

Basics First name: Aimee Gender: girl Eye color: hazel Hair color: brown Current state you live in: mental Ethnicity: white Sun / rising sign: Leo Sun, Virgo Rising How tall are you?: 5'6" Are you right or left handed?: ambidextrous Smoke / drink?: neither Piercings / tattoos?(if you do name how many you have where they are and if you want any more, if you don't just state whether or not you want any!): I don't have/want any Favorite: Color: mustard yellow Sport: none Food: Mediterranean Drink: water State / city: none Band (you can name as many as you want as long as you order them from most to least favorite): Yann Tiersen Song (same goes for this): Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros Instrument: none Movie: Amelie Movie genre: action, comedy, foreign Food of choice? (example; Italian, Chinese): Mediterranean Hair / eye color on another person: I don't care ---------------------------------- Are you in a relationship? If so, how long have you been with him/her?: 8 months How old will you be in three years?: 23 What do you do for a living?: student Do you want to go to college? If so, what do you want to major in? (unless you're currently in college, you can just say what you're majoring in): foreign languages, philosophy, history What brand of shoes do you normally wear? i don't know what they're called Los Angeles or New York?: neither Paris or Tokyo?: Paris Fall, Summer, Winter, or Spring?: Fall Morning or Night?: Night Do you tan or burn?: Both, randomly Do you ever wish you had another name? If so, what is it?: Not really Pepsi Coke or Dr Pepper?: Water or Dr Pepper What's the last song you listened to?: Forgot What country would you most like to visit?: France What band would you most like to see live?: Sigur Ros Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?: No Do any songs make you cry? Which and why?: Yes. I'm not telling you Do you wear glasses or contacts?: contacts Myspace or Facebook?: neither What do you think of the person who took this survey before you? (if you're the first person to answer, below.): I didn't even see them Did you notice there's actually 41 questions excluding this one?; ] : nope

Well I think Hayley Williams the lead singer in the band Paramore has very strong vocals she's is one of my favorite singers too!

Carleigh Faith

on iTunes, napster, amazon, myspace, facebook and youtube

RAAAACCCCIIISSSSSTTTT!

Source(s): Professional racist spotter.