HELP! anyone thats read the crucible!!?
Can you answer these questions:
1. What were Abigail and the other girls actually doing in the forest when Reverend Parris came upon them?
2. What is Abigail's true motive for denouncing Elizabeth Proctor as a witch?
3. Describe the evidence that John Proctor brings to the court in hope of freeing Elizabeth, Rebecca Nurse, and Martha Corey.
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Dancing in the woods and abigail danced naked. They had Tutaba..or however you spell that name, was doing enchantments.
2. Abigail loved her husband, John Proctor and she threatened John that if he didnt have an affair with her, she would turn his wife in as a witch..which is what happened,
3. He says that he knows abigail is lying because he has "known her" meaning theyve had sex. and that she is saying this about his wife because she kicked her out of the house on account that she found out about John and abigail's affair.