what is the best free dating site on the web?

Favorite Answer

The best frew dating site on the web is OkCupid, hands down. It's simple and easy to use, and the design of the site is attractive and professionally done. If you answer questions and input your profile honestly the matches are 70-100% accurate. Contact with users is also easy and free. No matter what site you go to you'll run into creeps and freaks, but with this site it's much less likely to happen-you can set guidelines as to who can contact you or not. Stay true to yourself and who you REALLY ARE (not who you want people to see) and you'll be successful. Good luck!

Source(s): Experience. Found my current boyfriend there, and we've been together 7 months.

I prefer wantsmillionaire.com cos one friend got a great lover there. ^-^ Find a successful date is more important than the dating expenditure at the very beginning. Marriage is a life-time thing.

I met my wife on Usenet, so for me ...