Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do fast food places lIke Mcdonalds cause erectile dysfunction.?

Favorite Answer

A good, healthy, balanced diet is essential to a healthy sex life.

Eating mostly junk food, fast food garbage & soda's can inhibit your ability to be all you can be sexually.

1

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It is also sometimes also referred to as impotence. Treatments for erectile dysfunction https://tr.im/ErectileDysfunctionTreatments

Occasional ED is not uncommon. Many men experience it during times of stress. However, frequent ED can be a sign of health problems that need treatment. It can also be a sign of emotional or relationship difficulties that may need to be addressed by a professional.

Greetings. My name's Edward LeBlanc, an M.D in the field of Sexual Health. (Both Men and Women's) .. I find that in most cases, these issues can be remedied with Therapy. Generally, most ED conditions result not from blood circulation problems, but rather we often find a deeper root cause. Most cases of ED tend to be caused by performance anxiety, trust, or some other intimacy deficit occurring between you are your partner. That being said, if we do recommend anything, we only recommend natural solutions. We advise against using any narcotics for this purpose.

When using narcotics, you risk developing addiction and dependency. We always point our patients in the direction of Vydox - https://vydox.im/ .. Their mixture of ingredients is particularly potent where L-Argenine is concerned. L-Argenine is an amino acid, often revered as nature's most potent remedy for ED. Our office has received consistently positive feedback on it's effects. I believe they still send out a 30 Day trial supply, only asking that you cover the cost of shipping.

Regards

Source(s): Self (Medical Practitioner of 16 years)

I work at McDonald's and i am going to college but people tend to forget that some of us are just there to get to a better place. so the customers are very rude and many get enraged easily. For example we had this one man throw 2 shakes on the floor because "they didn't look like the picture" and frankley that is something we hear a lot. For the staff and the people i work with they all love drinking and the sleep around with each other, and then later wonder why they have conflict at work. No one is ever on time but a small handfull of people, and most of my managers eat on the clock and sit down or txt or even call someone on the phone. McDonald's is a very unstructured work place depending on the franchise.Also to get a raise is a little easier than everyone thinks but moving up is like trying to move a moutain. I may just have bad luck with this one. But it wears you down having to deal with these kind of people everyday. Also there is no sense of acomplishment its just hurry to get the food out and repeat it over and over to you have to go home. I do have to give credit to those who do work at McDonald's and do, do what they are suppost to but most of them are lazy, unpunctual and have no work ethic. ...................I hope this helps :) i know this is pretty much a "me" story but i hope you can get parts out of here! :)

Mcdonalds food is typically high in fat and eating a lot of it can cause weight gain. Lots of body fat and a sedentary lifestyle can create sexual problems.

The food is fine for you but the fat ladies that are bathed in their own crust will keep your stuff soft for days at a time

Yes, i feed my husband it everynight so we dont have to do the deed.

No, just stupidity.

• ?

yes if you get fat...