Guys: Is it weird if a girl like what guys like? Is it cute or plain weird or a turn off?

Im a girl, and I love video games sports, and most of all rock/ heavy metal/ pop rock/ reggae/ punk/ screamo music, but people think im a lesbian... when I love guys out of all the things in the world. So is it weird and creepy if I would rather play Call of Duty, then spend time painting my nails? I don't know... show more Im a girl, and I love video games sports, and most of all rock/ heavy metal/ pop rock/ reggae/ punk/ screamo music, but people think im a lesbian... when I love guys out of all the things in the world. So is it weird and creepy if I would rather play Call of Duty, then spend time painting my nails? I don't know if its weird, nasty or cool. So do I need to change or stay the way I am?