Why does Bowser keep kidnapping Princess Peach?

I LOVE the Mario games, they're so much fun and it's awesome. But I still don't understand. Why does Bowser keep kidnapping Princess Peach? And why's it always Mario saving her and beating Bowser. I know it's not all like that, but when it's with Mario, Peach, and Bowser, Bowser kidnaps... show more I LOVE the Mario games, they're so much fun and it's awesome. But I still don't understand. Why does Bowser keep kidnapping Princess Peach? And why's it always Mario saving her and beating Bowser. I know it's not all like that, but when it's with Mario, Peach, and Bowser, Bowser kidnaps Peach and Mario beats Bowser's ass and saves Peach over again,
and again,
and again,
and again.
Wouldn't you like something else to happen? Like if Bowser kidnapped someone else, or another girl or princess and Mario can go rescue that other girl? Like anything?
Seriously, I have nothing against it, I love it, but it'd be nice to see something else happen.
Update: I love the game and I know it's a game. And I wasn't even crying either. And I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just saying that maybe just once something else would happen.