Is the Department of Energy Effective and Efficient?
Also at least 3 evidences..like programs, policies, legislations....
they need to be recent!!
- John ELv 710 years agoFavorite Answer
No, no, and no.
1) One stated goal was decreased energy dependence on foreign nations. Pffffft.
2) Fusion as nuclear power? 7 Billion dollars later, as of the 1980's. 0 results.
3) Overregulation of nuclear power plants -- why none will be built for at least 10 years here, despite our safety record.
- B K BUZZARDLv 710 years ago
if they have made anyones light bill go down by 2 red centavos, since jeem ee carter formed em in 77,I'll be a german shepards uncle
- 10 years ago
of course not. no government agency is effective and efficient. by nature government employees spend more time protecting their jobs than they do doing their jobs
- Michael DLv 710 years ago
No. Do your own homework.