If so were can I find them?

God bless

7 Answers

Relevance
  • K K
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Just to respond to Rob S. (answer below). The dogma of the Immaculate Conception does NOT refer to Mary being pregnant with Jesus without "normal relations with a man". There is no special terminology for that phenomenon other than the "virgin birth". According to the Catholic Church's dogma of the Immaculate Conception - that refers to Mary being conceived in the womb of her mother, Anne after the normal relations with her husband Joachim. BUT, Mary was conceived, grew and was born without the stain of original sin (the result of Adam/Eve's sin) because God intended her to be the mother of Jesus (who is both truly man and truly God) and so she was preserved from original sin and subsequently she didn't have the propensity towards actual voluntary sin in her life.

• 4 years ago

Yes, a very low probability, but it is possible, however the child would be female, a clone of the mother. I have also read somewhere about a case where there were twins, but some freak of nature suspended the development of one zygote, and the other grew around it. Eventually, at puberty, I think, the second zygote reactivated. But I don't remember what the out come was.

• 9 years ago

Do you believe in God?

because Immaculate conception is the only way this could happen.

Scientifically it is impossible.

No credible or scientific documentation just a bunch of quacks.

• Terris
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Of course - artificial insemination for the fertilization of the egg, and cesarean section for the birth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

*bang head on desk*

no... its about as possible to breathing on mars.

in order to make a baby you NEED and egg... and a sperm... 1 egg will not a baby make.

EDIT* Terris's way is technicals a virgin birth. but i wouldnt count it as what your saying

• 9 years ago

Cheating is

• 9 years ago

umm. havent u heard of the Virgin Mary??!?!?!?!!?? that is like the whole reason of Christmas and shes long gone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.