Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Should I buy a refurbished Mac or New Mac?

I want to buy a mac and I am noticing that a refurbished one is a lot cheaper.

Do refurbished ones come with the same software and features of a new Mac?

Do refurbished ones show ware and tear?

Favorite Answer

Yes and Yes and the big one is I am doing the same thing .....they cost a lot more for a new one yet Apple posts Refurbs daily and they are sold on a first come first bases. They are just as good and covered under all warranties and all the programs are the same. Apple takes some returns or one will not work when sold so these get returned and serviced and repackaged and sold for a good price.

all the ones I have seen look good and run well yet if you see one you like remember it may not be there later on that day.

I would suggest to buy macbook pro

Apple MacBook Pro MB990LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop

*Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

*2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor

*160 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD SuperDrive, 2 GB DDR3 RAM

*13.3 inch LED Display, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics

*Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System

Get the refurb. It has a similar guarantee as a clean one in spite of the shown fact that it could desire to or won't have some elegance flaws like reasonable dents, scratches etc. in case you do no longer like it you have an option to return it for a refund or commerce interior of a undeniable volume of time, ask in the previous identifying to purchase.

Check the price..then compare