me and my girlfriend love each other and we want to marry...but our kundli does not match?

boy details DOB:26-07-1990 TOB:09:40 am city:kangra (INDIA)himachal pardesh girl details DOB:01-02-1990 TOB:20:40 pm city:una (INDIA)himachal pardesh

we both love each other and want to marry but our kundli does not match and there is bhkut and nadi dosh is present in our kundli...can our married life will be happy in the presence of these doshas ....can these doshas are cancelled in any way in our kundli .........

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Then dont marry her because you "Kundli" doesnt match. LOSER!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Instead of loving each other before marriage, pray God separately with full devotion for success & get married soon. God has made solutions of every problem. Kundli matching concept is MAN MADE. None can tell future except God. If future is known to human beings before happening anything, the world would have been totally different & mostly problem free. Future tellers actually discourage people from making good POSITIVE efforts for bettering life. Horoscopes are better known as Horror Scopes. None will pray God if future told by any astrologer comes out to be correct> Most of astrologers tell things of double meanings, interpretable by them only in either way. It is up to you which way you follow but too much loving each other before wedding & delaying marriage is dangerous, particularly for a girl.

• 9 years ago

Dear one,

This is an international site and as such, many people believe that astrology is nothing more than a silly parlor game. You are quite likely to receive silly, even mean-spririted answers to your post.

With that in mind, please spend the money and consult a trained astrologer in your area who will listen to your concerns and answer seriously.

Also, while a "perfect" kundli is indeed the desired match, that does not happen all the time. Perhaps if you understand what the doshas are and how to cancel them with conscious effort, a match like yours will be just as solid, if not more so, than one without such doshas.

But only a trained astrologer can give you the serious advice you seek.

• Bikram
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Before saying anything, I would like to one question that "Are you both feel that you both are compatible to live with each other?" If you both feel that you both are able to spent your whole life with each other no matter if your kundli match or not. And, if you keep in your mind that your kundli didn't match and you both will married and if any differnces occur you will definitely says that our kundli not matched before our marriage thats why its occur.

In love differences would be there and you duo would be ready to accept that. And if you both are ready no matter if your kundli match or not, you can live your live in a much better way then one happy couple live. Before marriage make sure everything and planned to live your comfortable life with money security, job security and all. Everything will work out. Believe in God and start your life in a much positive way!

Believe me it will work!

God bless you!

Devotion has a lot of power so you both should devoted each other so as God!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

If you love each other than you will make it work no matter what. Marriage is work, as long as you go into it knowing that and expecting that with the good times, comes the hard you will be fine :) Good luck.

As for the other commenters: Don't be rude. Just because a culture or religion is different than yours it doesn't give you a right to be ignorant and insulting.... jeez, maybe you should go back to primary school and retake R.E.... I sure hope none of my students turn out to be as ignorant as you.

• Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What kind of proof and why do you need proof?? I don't think there's any way to prove that you belong together. If its real love it will happen and I say that, cause I totally believe in the power of love!! God is all about Love!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chances are that you'd face problems daily in such relation.

Go further if you're ready to face the tough time till old age

• INdian jibeer jabber it means nothing its not like everbody in eurpe does this we just see somene talk to them go out with them and if its going well for a while we marry its not that hard that thing you say now is just utter BS

• 9 years ago

Go ahead for marriage. This will not affect both of you if you love and trust each other.

• 5 years ago

Guys are you married now.. share your experience..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.