Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How did Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal meet?

How do you think Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal met? Where and How? And what do you think about their relationship?

Favorite Answer

Apparently Jake wanted to meet Taylor so he had his people arrange it. I don't know when or where, but I think they were first seen together on the set of Taylor's friend Emma Stone's SNL hosting gig in October. I think they're adorable together.

I don't understand people hating her, or him, or them together. There's no reason for it, there's too much hate in the world already, let them be happy. Everyone should work on making their own life happy.

• Probably met thru contacts in the entertainment industry. I think Taylor is not very mature, the relationship def won't last and Taylor is gonna end up not really finding the love of her life because she dates like a maniac.

• ?

at situations you are able to connect There Fan club on the teach the region you purchase Her T-Shirts And themes after which you will have the ability to fulfill Her then you definately 0.5 to ask Them ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ She If She Has A Fan club connect It and then the subsequent Time you be conscious Her In stay widespread overall performance you are able to fulfill Her bypass on the lower back of the scenes Get Your image including her All That great things If She Has A Fan club I specific She Does.. good fulfillment..