What does tennen mean?

???
Update: its in japanese.

oh for the rude person who answered me first:
no duh! really you think i didnt try that already? why do you think im asking in the firstplace? anata wa baka!!!
Update 2: sorry i was just ticked off at this-- person! who didnt even answer my question! its like, if u have no idea, den dont answer! dont just be all sarcastic and annoying! its a freaken innocent question! if it sounds stupid im sorry! but i want to learn which is why i asked!!! gahh!!! anyways, so i heard somewhere... show more sorry i was just ticked off at this-- person! who didnt even answer my question! its like, if u have no idea, den dont answer! dont just be all sarcastic and annoying! its a freaken innocent question! if it sounds stupid im sorry! but i want to learn which is why i asked!!! gahh!!!
anyways, so i heard somewhere that tennen means stupid in japanese. i m not sure if thats correct so i want to make sure so i dont misuse the word. thanks for ur help :)