Where in France should I go for exchange?

Hello. So next year I am going on exchange because I'm in an international BBA program. So I kind of wanted to be bold and go to Asia but I'm not going to because I'm just going to go to France for the sake of the language. Anyway, I have a bunch of choices and I honestly will be happy wherever I go so... show more Hello. So next year I am going on exchange because I'm in an international BBA program. So I kind of wanted to be bold and go to Asia but I'm not going to because I'm just going to go to France for the sake of the language. Anyway, I have a bunch of choices and I honestly will be happy wherever I go so let me know where I should go! My options are; Rouen Business School, EDHEC Business School in Nice/Lille, EPSCI – Groupe ESSEC in Cergy-Pontoise, Toulouse Business School Groupe ESC Toulouse, Puyricard IAE Aix-en-Provence (IAE-AIX), Lille IÉSEG School of Management, Paris
Université Paris Dauphine, and Strasbourg École de Management de Strasbourg (IECS). If you know anything about the schools or cities let me know, I appreciate it!
Thanks!
Jelena