Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I can read people's personalities and emotions like a book. Is this normal?

I don't fit in very well with the people around me, and don't have any real friends. I have always been like this, but just recently I have discovered that I can read people's emotions, and personalities like a book. I have only told this to two of my closest "friends", and they say that they have never heard of it, and cannot tell the things I can tell. It is normal for me, but apparently not everyone can do what I do on a a regular basis. One of my "friends", uses me and calls me her "tool". Is this "ability" normal? What should I do to harness it? Please help. I am clue less.

I also don't always think normally . . . it feels like my brain is in hyper drive and maves faster than I can hear in my head, but I . . . understand. I can ask myself a question and know the answer to it. If I try to "listen", it just sounds like mush, but if I try to UNDERSTAND, then I just get it. Also, I have perfect memory, but only with selected material. Is there anyway I can select the material, and not let it choose at random?

Favorite Answer

Some people are very perceptive. You cold be one of those. Explore the filed of Para-Psychology.

• Diah6 years agoReport

Okay so I have the same ability . It sounds crazy I know however there are people who do the same .the added thing for me Is I just know random parts of peoples past that I don't get to choose. If you want to learn how to use it you can email me

Do you want to use your head more than the usually 10% normal individual does the understand the intriguing area of hypnosis with this particular plan https://tr.im/nXipN , Black Ops Hypnosis.

Hypnosis problems knowledge cultural character and knowing what your partner can do before they get it done and it's strongly related to changing behaviors. When you are only meditating, you're just calming yourself. But, you still lack correct understanding of the root cause of the problem.

For instance, persons might never understand that their not enough cultural life and busy frantic schedules have now been creating stress. They might believe they're rather pleased with their jobs and lives, and hold ignoring the problem till it gets worse therefore figure out how to most useful resolve this problem with Black Ops Hypnosis.

This sounds to me like you have a hightened sense of morality around you, you can figure out people from the very first moment you look at them. This is actually a very good trait to enherit, its not entirely normal, but its not bad either. In fact, it is very unique and just keep doing what you're doing, if it doesn't endager you in any way, then, well its not really hurting anyone, unless they have a hidden personality that they haven't told anyone, then maybe it might be bad, because you're telling people their deep secrets. This is a very unique gift you have obtained, and i congratulate you on it, just don't go over-board or use it for blackmail, then it would be taking it too far.

No it is not normal and it sounds like a gift. Stop letting your friend use though, unless YOU'LL use the experiences to get better reading people. Don't go the way of psychic or palm reader, that's boring. Become a mental health counselor, social worker, or therapist and use your skills for good.

I believe they call it a gift. You might benefit from reading books by Sylvia Browne, she should be able to help you understand your gift better. Maybe you can harness your gift and use it to find missing children and things like that. That would be cool. Sometimes these things run in families, so you might have a relative who also has this and they might be able to explain it better. It seems like you know you can ask questions and get answers, so you will need to learn how to manipulate the questions so you can find missing children of whatever road you choose. Peace be with you.

you're headed in direction of particular long term tension, melancholy and self-loathing in case you don't get to appreciate your self and settle for who you're and supply up attempting to be some thing you're actually not. you're a lovable and known 14 yo woman who needs to resign worrying lots what others think of and improve genuine self-self belief. you like track? improve your self greater with it. Take classes on some intruments or making a track. you like paintings. Take paintings training. At 14, you in all probability might desire to be in touch with some style of pastime. connect a soccer team. you're of course solid at math. See how lots you are able to study. you do no longer might desire to excel at issues to do them. Wean your self off facebook. this is a terrible gadget for lonely hectic people. locate different distractions. yet, especially, do no longer label your self. there will be lots of people who will attempt to try this for you. ignore approximately them.

This is normal, a kind of personality.

In my opinion, you dont actually read people.

You see every thing in patterns.

You see the whole idea.

This is a "mastermind" personality.

You dont master anything but you see what others are good at.

Good sides

- empathy

- transparent

Bad sides

- judgemental

- easily distracted

I got the same thing as you but you're not special or anything like that. It's not an ability, it's just a heightened perception skills than most people. I haven't told a single soul about it, because 1) it's not special and 2) why tell people that? It just makes you sound weird and crazy.

This skill by itself is not really special by itself, you have to be intelligent. You can use it for your whole life and even manipulate others if you're smart enough. You don't really harness it, it's always there you are just more aware and perceptive than other people, other people will have a harder time controlling you and you'll have an easier time figuring people out and what they want and then playing to that.

No one can ever get inside my head, it's always me getting inside their head. No one can get a grip on me because I'll just slip out.

Rarely do I come across someone who seems to be just as perceptive as me, and it's interesting to interact with them and neither of us can get inside each other's head.

Also don't ever tell anyone "I can read you like an open book" it just makes you sound like a fool and people will laugh. I had a woman once say that to me in an empty room when she wanted to get something from me and I just laughed because she thought she could read me but I could see right through her facade and see how desperately she was trying to get some "power" over me and how she was trying to scare me into submission with that statement. I prodded her a bit more and found out she had a total misconception on she thought I was, so much for being able to "read me like an open book".

Remember the important quote - "Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know"

two things number one this sounds exactly like me you to number 2 are you a capricorn

I know other people had this ability

Source(s): take this test http://www.psychic-test.co.cc/

Yeah, I got the same problem.

It's called bullshitology