Help! questions about beauty and friend?!?

okay..please don't say im shallow if your not planning on helping me... Q1: my friend is way prettier than me.....shes not like 'oh im so pretty!' but the exact opposite she says shes ugly and fat all the time(shes not) and lately all the cute boys have been all over her nd my OTHER friend says im... show more okay..please don't say im shallow if your not planning on helping me...

Q1: my friend is way prettier than me.....shes not like 'oh im so pretty!' but the exact opposite she says shes ugly and fat all the time(shes not) and lately all the cute boys have been all over her nd my OTHER friend says im pretty but shes prettier..hes not being mean or anything but still.......im starting to see how pretty she is now......how can i get over this?

Q2: whats some cool ways to do my hair for school? i have thin, blond, hair a little past my shoulders and usually straighten it bc it looks frizzy or oily any other way it seems.

Q3:how should i do my makeup? i have blue eyes and fair skin..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO RUDE OR SMART A$$ ANSWERS //PLEASE ANSWER ONE OR MORE OR ALL OF THESE....THANK YOU!!

PS: i will answer your question if you have one and you answer one or more of these