I need a job bad. Any tips for job search?

Im 25 years old and live in Atlanta, GA and need a job bad. Been searching hard and need some advice. I wish someone would give me a chance to prove myself. I'm so willing to work hard and do my best. I just want to prove that I am worthy.

Favorite Answer

For searching for jobs that will hire you, it is important to find the ones which match the qualifications that you have mentioned in your resume. If you are the right candidate and have a good attitude, then there should be no reason for the employer to reject you.

There are always job requirements that are looking for exactly the qualifications and the experience level that you have and ready to offer the pay that you are expecting. But to be able to actually find those jobs, you need to search in the right category and use relevant keywords.

Apart from searching for jobs, you should also upload your resumes to various job boards.

Which type of job you are looking for? If you are searching for Informational technology jobs like openings in Java/JEE, Dot net, Peoplesoft, SAP, Data warehousing, project management, business intelligence, oracle apps, DBA, web development, IBM Websphere etc, then you can upload you resumes to portals that are exclusive for computer jobs like corp-corp.com.

Once you post your resume there, you get an email with matched jobs that were automatically shortlisted by FETCH, a unique search methodology that is used in the site.

You can post your resume at Corp-corp by going to the following url:

http://www.corp-corp.com/JS/JS_Signup.aspx?aid=hd6

Determine exactly what you need and what you are looking for, such as location preferences, whether you are looking for w2, corp-corp or 1099 contract or permanent etc. Explain clearly in you resume whether you are a US citizen, green card holder, have EAD or looking for H1B visa. All these things are very important for the FETCH to get you the right job.

Apart from using the portals, also try getting jobs from social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.. There are recruiters are active on social media and looking out for candidates.

2

Source(s): Get Money Taking Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?efHH

WWW.EMPLOYMENTKHABAR.COM is a Job Portal. We provides information about Employment /Recruitment Examination of all the government Jobs of various Central Government Departments/ Institutions, State Government Departments/ Institution, Public Sector Companies, Government Colleges, Government Hospitals and many others.

G'day Na,

Thank you for your question.

The biggest tip is to not give up even though times are tough and there are plenty of people looking. As well, tell everyone that you know that you are looking for a job. Sign up for job search site emails and take any job that might suit you. Prepare for job interviews with research.

I have attached sources for your reference.

Regards

• Hi

Try website; seek.com

You can register you resume online in your local area and define what sort of jobs you are looking for. They may also have advice on resume building, etc. Accept rejection when applying for jobs and reject the jobs you don't want.

First thing to do before knocking on any door is to have a resume, tell the people about your qualification, academic achievement and experiences.

Online Surveys For Cash - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?ABta

Maybe you could start your own online business. Just a suggestion but this might help.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-your-own-onlin...

Looking for one myself. If you're able to find a job please let me know how you did it