Should gabapentin (neurontin) cause me to feel very sick and vomit!?!?

okay so i am a 17 year old girl and for the last 9 months i have been on antidepressants. (i suffer from severe depression, anxiety, and OCD.) i went from med to med, dose to dose, and we found out that maybe antidepressants weren't for me cuz i never really felt they helped me. so a few days ago my... show more okay so i am a 17 year old girl and for the last 9 months i have been on antidepressants. (i suffer from severe depression, anxiety, and OCD.) i went from med to med, dose to dose, and we found out that maybe antidepressants weren't for me cuz i never really felt they helped me. so a few days ago my psychiatrist put me on gabapentin for anxiety relief.

hoping for some better luck from this medication, i went home, and started talking them 3 times a day (300mg tablets) just like she told me to do. and since then i have felt REALLY nauseous... ESPECIALLY after eating... it's gotten to the point where i am now violently vomiting.

along with also just kind of feeling different, and well... weird, gabapentin hasn't really been my friend so far.

is this normal? what should i do? please help me..? :(