Does my life suck? (1-10 scale?)?

On a scale of 1-10 how bad would you say my life sucks? 1 being the lowest, 10 being IT REALLY SUCKS.

-I'm 17, in 12th grade.

-Single.

-No car.

-No license.

-No job.

-Poor.

-No dad.

-I have about 10 friends, haven't made any new ones this year at all.

-Never had a job.

-Never drove a car.

-Social Anxiety

-Avoidant

-Overweight

-Short

-No guy friends, and except the two gay ones I have.

-No computer(this is my moms in the living room)

-No iPod

-No money

-Never drank alcochol

-Smoked weed.

-Not popular

-No sports/extra activities

-Music obsessed

Lilly, how did on lie? I didn't. And, I HAVE smoked weed. And no not ALL of these things are my effing fault. I have no dad. That's my fault huh?

Favorite Answer

Probably 5 to be really honest... Creative question though xD

7

My life sucks too, I have like 7-ish friends and all but like 2 are guys. My best friend is a girl but she might move and shes my only really good friend. Besides that Im about the same as you but Im 14 in 9th grade and Ive never smoked and I have a dad and I have an ipod. Im not really overweight but Im not exactly comfortable in my body. My life sucks alot but it could be worse.

1) Stop whining your life does not 'suck' everyone has problems in their life.

2) If you don't like something about your life then change it. You listed a bunch of things that only you are responsible for. No one is going to hand you a job, lose weight for you, drive a car for you, befriend more people for you or join a sports team for you.

3) It is a good thing that you have never drank alcohol or smoked weed.

Stop complaining about everything and wallowing in your own self pity.

Your life dosent suck. Your life is as happy as you make it. I had the same circumstances when i was your age and i didnt think my life was horrible. having a small amount of friends is not bad, as long as their good ones. Its quality, not quantity. Your under 21 anyway, so not drinking alcohol is not a bad thing. Being popular is overrated. Im 21 and i still have no job and no car. Never had a boyfriend and i LOVE music too. and trust me, you may never be happy with your weight. But make the best of your circumstances!! Your young and healthy.

you need to see the great things you already have...like being healthy..do you know how many children are very ill in hospital?believe me you dont want to know?

but you should seek for the nice things you have in life..try to do things that you like and make you happy.you are still so young..a car can come..all these things can come with the time! But if you don't look at the brighter side of life and try to enjoy your daily life...it might never be good for you.

cheer up be nice to others.help some people maybe at home.and take your life into your hands.

you can be very happy one day.be strong!!

Good Luck!

10

In comparison to mine - 0

1 my life sucks a lot more

ehh could be better ill give it a 3 but wait till college thats where the real fun begins :)

Obviously you think your life sucks. Get out and work in a hospital and see people worse off than yourself.