Toddler Beds vs. Twin Beds?

Hey everyone. My daughter turned 2 in September, and she's been having some sleeping issues. She has always slept in her own crib, but lately she doesn't want to sleep in it. She would rather sleep on our couch! LOL It makes me think she is ready for a change. So my husband and I were thinking about... show more Hey everyone. My daughter turned 2 in September, and she's been having some sleeping issues. She has always slept in her own crib, but lately she doesn't want to sleep in it. She would rather sleep on our couch! LOL It makes me think she is ready for a change. So my husband and I were thinking about getting her a Disney Princess Toddler Bed for Christmas. I showed it to her, and she loved it. I think this will be the best decision for her since she is so petite, and I really don't think she is quite ready for a twin bed. Also, where we are currently living, her room is kinda on the small side. But I have a lot of people telling me it's pointless to buy a toddler bed since in a few years she will need a twin. I think it's best to get her a smaller bed for now and try to get her back to sleeping good in her room and then later on get a twin bed. What do you think? Thanks is advance for all of your help!! I really appreciate it!! =)
Update: There is not enough room in her bedroom for a twin bed and her crib.
Update 2: We found an adorable toddler bed for $50 new. Most twin beds are WAY over that, unfortunately.
Update 3: Yes, her crib turns into a toddler bed, but it's kind of too high up in my opinion. It's not as low as I would like it. And honestly, I don't want her to have her mattress on the floor...I want her to have some sort of bed.