What Ever Happened To This Band?

Im not sure if many of you all remember this band but they used to be VERY famous. The band "nsync" Members were...Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick. What ever happened to all of them? I know Justin Timberlake became a famous solo singer. But what happened to the rest???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Justin Timberlake has been working on his movie and solo-music career. He also has his own clothing, perfume and many other labels. He even just launched his new record label.

JC Chasez came out with a few albums and singles but never really hit it big. He is now writing songs and has written for David Archuleta and the Backstreet Boys. He is currently a judge on America's Best Dance Crew on MTV.

Lance Bass has done a lot of guest appearances in tv shows and movies. He was also on season 7 of Dancing With The Stars. He also produced a production company for movies and music. Most of his work has only recieved negative comments, though. One good thing he produced was an autobiography called Out Of Sync that was on the New York Times Best Sellers list for a short time. He also donates a lot of his time to many different charities. One of the biggest shockers is that he has been openly gay for about 4 years now.

Joey Fatone was on broadway a few times and then proceeded to go on Dancing with the Stars season 4 and ended up getting second place. He was the host on the American and Australian versions of the Singing Bee and he is currently the announcer on Family Feud.

Chris Kirkpatrick made a band the Little Red Monsters and pursued that for a while. Then he went to the screen and played Chip Skylark on the Fairly OddParents, was in a musicvideo for Everclear, and was on the show Gone Country 2.

• 1 decade ago

JC is a judge for MTV's America's Best Dance Crew

Lance doesn't really do much anymore.

As for the other two I have no idea, but I know Joey Fatone did a season of Dancing With The Stars

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Who cares, they werent that popular in Britain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.