Is there any thing true in this mail?

Now days I am getting mail from tessy like 1) Hello Dearest How are you today i hope you are doing well,i am more than happy to read from you this day,like i told you before in my previous mail my name is Tessy Diallo from Ivory Coast in West Africa,I am 23 years old 5.3ft tall, Fair in complexion,i am single... show more Now days I am getting mail from tessy like
1) Hello Dearest
How are you today i hope you are doing well,i am more than happy to read from you this day,like i told you before in my previous mail my name is Tessy Diallo from Ivory Coast in West Africa,I am 23 years old 5.3ft tall, Fair in complexion,i am single and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in
my country.My late father Dr Federick Diallo was the managing director of Fred cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
yours in love
Tessy Diallo.
2)My Dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of person i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with so needless of looking for another person.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately, His office phone n° (00221-774-380-173)

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i
will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC
Email address

(account_royalbk@uk2.net)

The name of the manager is (Sir.Grant Philips).
Telephone numbers +44703 183 2845
Office Fax number +44844 774 2880

The Account Number Is (rbs4526532568943).

Contact them now on how to transfer the 5.7 million
dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 20% for your assistance.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send you another picture latter when i know your mind about this.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
Tessy
3)
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo
THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
FREEPOST :P O BOX 1527
Tel: +4473-031832845, Fax +448447742880.
Date: 29/11/2010.
For Your Kind Attention,

Sir

I have been directed by the director of foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you on your email which we received here today, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Tessy Diallo who is (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank . Her Late Father Dr. Diallo is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will want you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.