why does black ops keep crashing online?

I have the fist PS3 model so its only a 40GB and my controllers are only sixaxis and it runs fine the fan is abit load but that because I have had it a while so anyway when I'm playing call of duty black ops online it keeps crashing my PS3 isn't over heating my connecting is great my PS3 works every other game great and well the disc is clean but its blu-ray so nothing to worry about there then so whats the problem? and if you know how to make the fan quieter that would help :)

• Favorite Answer

The servers crash pretty often

but for me, only in black ops.

I think its because of the amount of players that play it.

I play 360 but im pretty sure its because of the amount of players

that the servers crsh so much

because when i play when there are less people,

it works fine.

It in all probability crashed through fact Black ops is a huge interest for Wii...It tires the Wii out till it cant artwork anymore A.ok.A. your Wii's Laser(eye) is in all probability broken...yet you could call Nintendo and tell them which you wii broke from black ops and you will get it fixed for unfastened :D you're able to need the Wii serial variety and the black ops interest in spite of the undeniable fact that (the serial variety is placed on the backside of the Wii) good luck

Black Ops has waaaay tom many flaws... Mine has problems too. Sorry :(

Having no problems on the 360 side. why dont you try power cycling it?