toshiba laptops are god or bad?

some of my friends have bad experience with toshiba laptops.they could use it for an year only

Best Answer

they are great, me, my mom, my dad, and my sister each got one five years ago and there still running great, im typing this on mine right now, and wee haven't had not one problem with them, just get it at wal mart or best buy

I own a Toshiba ( using it now ), and i got mine second hand, its a 2007 and a "Piece of ****", I've had mine for 2 years now. The speakers gave out and after a while the power cord stopped working. Personally I would not recommend or buy another Toshiba. I don't mind free anything.

Source(s): I own a Toshiba, and haven't had a good experience with it.
  • EDL

It really depends on the model. Some are great and others are not. This tends to be a case of "you get what you pay for." Mine was a student deal. Got it cheap. Had it fixed twice under warranty and now that that's expired my battery is useless, I can't unplug it cause that part broke (again) and I won't be able to get the cord back in if I do, and I'm missing 2 keys. I'm in no way rough on it either.My parents however, spent more money on theirs and have had it for 4 years with no problems.

Toshiba is good brand You can buy It

THIS ONE IS BEST ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENT

Toshiba Satellite L675-S7048 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion Finish in Helios Grey

*Intel Core i3-370M Processor 2.40 GHz, 3MB Cache

Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB)

*500GB (5400 RPM); Serial ATA hard disk drive with TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor), DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash supporting 11 formats

17.3" diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1600 x 900 native resolution (HD+) with native support for 720p content and LED backlit, Mobile Intel HD Graphics with 64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

*Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with a 6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack; Battery Life (measured by MobileMark 2007): 4 hours, 32 minutes

I have two Toshiba Satellite high end lap tops, one 7 years old and one 4 years old and both work like new.

The only thing replaced was on the older one after 5 years installed new larger hard drive.

Look here compare models, specifications, prices: http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/home.to

It really depends on the model. I suggest reading reviews (Bestbuy.com , amazon, new egg) and see how each model and computer goes.

Toshiba is supposedly a good brand. I however think it's more reputable, but not necessarily good as there are always those rotten apples.

• Susan

If possible go to safe mode by pressing f8, if it doesn't turn on at all usually the hard drive might of die because you said it was running slow. Or unless avg removed the virus and destroy the whole OS system, so you could either use the original cd to reformat the system or last replace it with new hard drive.

I have never had any problems with them. I know people who got theirs in 2005 and they haven't had a single problem. Pretty well the only problem with them is windows, but that's easily fixed. My toshiba is fairly new, but I haven't heard of any problems with them.

I've had two - each lasted for a year.

Do yourself a favor and buy a mac... seriously. You'll thank me in three years when it's still working perfectly :)

if you get the satellite line, (consumer models) they are bad... if you get the Tecra line (business line) they last a good while with little issue...