Becoming obsessed with everything really easily?

is that a disorder or something? because i get obsessed over EVERYTHING i like instantly. like....if i like a new band, i'll listen to all their songs non stop, then if i find an actor i like, i'll look up their biography and watch a ton of their movies, and even for foods, i'll eat something really... show more is that a disorder or something? because i get obsessed over EVERYTHING i like instantly. like....if i like a new band, i'll listen to all their songs non stop, then if i find an actor i like, i'll look up their biography and watch a ton of their movies, and even for foods, i'll eat something really good and i'll wanna try new versions of it all the time. even countries and religion, i'll sit there for hours at a time learning about their culture and beleiifs or whatever. and tv shows, or a song, or a certain topic, ANYTHING. but MOST of the time the obsessions only last until the next. but some stay for a long time. and some never go away. im 15 by the way, if that'd tell you anything.
thanks in advance!
Update: im not a follower. trust me.
3 answers 3