Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

:)
:) asked in HealthOptical · 1 decade ago

Should i try reading glasses....?

Im 14 and sometimes my vision is a little blurry when im reading. Like today i had my textbook on my desk and i was leaned back in my chair. The words were a little blury. I put the book on my lap to where my face was closer and i could read it just fine. so...should i just try some reading glasses from the drugstore? This has been happening ever since i started this school year. :P

Favorite Answer

Reading glasses are for folks over 40....youngsters like you don't need reading glasses.

You said you could read it when you brought the book closer, so that isn't a problem reading glasses help. Reading glasses magnify even more up close, but would be blurry at 30 inches like you first had the book.

If the whiteboard, or blackboard, what ever it is called , is still clear , you don't really have a problem...just keep the book closer to you to read.

Source(s): Optician

Group Round Challenges Contestants

The contestants competing to participate in Season 13 of "American Idol" had to compete in one of the most notoriously dramaladen steps, the Group Round.

http://www.topglasseshome.com/

The group known as Three Mo Days Tony Foster Jr., Sarina Joi Crowe and David Oliver Willis, sang "Too Close" by Alex Clare. They had all been to Hollywood week before during Group Day. Sarina wasn't as strong individually as the other two, and some of their harmonies were stretching it.

http://www.bestsunglasseshome.tk/

If I wanted to start a deal a day site (and I dont), what might my background look like to be most successful? Do I have connections to a large wholesaler through existing business lines, and I offer to buy 5000 of their remaining 2007 stock of closeouts? Do I have a "friend in the business" that sources me say Oakley stuffs?