A few questions about odd things?

ok well 1. i have a fear of sharks and i wanna swim in the ocean! 2. what to do when bored 3. what channel is glee on for wow-way television 4. have you ever heard someone call the tv a TELE 5. need some super scary stories. 5. have u seen bloody mary. 6. how does bloody mary work 7. what does bloody mary look... show more ok well 1. i have a fear of sharks and i wanna swim in the ocean! 2. what to do when bored 3. what channel is glee on for wow-way television 4. have you ever heard someone call the tv a TELE 5. need some super scary stories. 5. have u seen bloody mary. 6. how does bloody mary work 7. what does bloody mary look like. 8 any ghost pictures>!! 9. good scary movies. 10 any funny stories 11. random things. 12.great topics. 13.good jokes. 14 tricky riddles? 15.team edward ot team jacob. 16 would you rather be a vampire or a vampire puppy? 17. your favorite colour?18 hairstyles? 19. hip hop songs? 19. justin beiber vs akon 20. is our house haunted 21. what is the meaning of life . 22.r u a good or bad singer. 23. have you ever gotton a f on a test? 24. have you ever ran out of charecters on yahoo. 25. how many points do you have 26. miley cyrus or selens gomez. 27. whats the highest number you have ever counted two. 28 how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. 29. what colour is your room 30. how long have you stayed up straight? 31. CAN OU ANSWER ALL OF THESE IF U CAN U GET BEST ANSWER!
Update: YOU DON'T NEED TO ANSWER THEM ALL THERE JUST OUT THERE OK! ANSWER A FEW THATS ALL I NEED REALLY! OK I DON'T NEED A THEREAPIST JUST ANSWER 1. OR 2. THATS ALL IM ASK.IN FOR
Update 2: ok i relly need the answers to 1. 12. the seconed 5 ( sorry i put 2 oops ) 14
and 8. ok but still try to answer as many as you can
7 answers 7