Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Do you make other people's lives easy or difficult?

Best Answer

neither.

Making other people lives easier doesn't make most people appreciate you. And making people's lives harder obviously makes them hate you.

Obviously try and find a balance. Don't be a push over and don't be uncooperative.

Kind of in between easy and difficult because some days go well while other days don't go as well. Also, I have challenges at work plus there are other things that are hard that I am working on.

• I make my distant friend's lives easy. But with the people that I love with everything I have, quite difficult. But to some extent, I'm happy. Knowing that they would go through all of it just for me, makes me love and appreciate them more.

If I like them = Easy. If I hate them = Difficult .

Hahaha!

I make other people's lifes easier. I do so many things for my parents. I am always trying to do something for my community, whether its by starting a new club or volunteering. I babysit my sister and my brother, buying them new things for christmas and their birthdays. it's tough being me, but it's how its been and how it'll always be.

EASY

but they still look at it as difficult

we're truly ungrateful beings :/

Depends who it is

If it's someone I hate then I would try to make their life hell :)

I try, but I often fail! I guess I'm just a loser!