Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Do you make other people's lives easy or difficult?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

neither.

Making other people lives easier doesn't make most people appreciate you. And making people's lives harder obviously makes them hate you.

Obviously try and find a balance. Don't be a push over and don't be uncooperative.

• 4 years ago

Kind of in between easy and difficult because some days go well while other days don't go as well. Also, I have challenges at work plus there are other things that are hard that I am working on.

• I make my distant friend's lives easy. But with the people that I love with everything I have, quite difficult. But to some extent, I'm happy. Knowing that they would go through all of it just for me, makes me love and appreciate them more.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If I like them = Easy. If I hate them = Difficult .

Hahaha!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I make other people's lifes easier. I do so many things for my parents. I am always trying to do something for my community, whether its by starting a new club or volunteering. I babysit my sister and my brother, buying them new things for christmas and their birthdays. it's tough being me, but it's how its been and how it'll always be.

• 9 years ago

EASY

but they still look at it as difficult

we're truly ungrateful beings :/

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends who it is

If it's someone I hate then I would try to make their life hell :)

• 9 years ago

I try, but I often fail! I guess I'm just a loser!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.