M-WWE Friday night Smackdown.41st Smackdown.Is it good?

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long WWE Chairman-Mr McMahon Champions ----------------- World Heavyweight champion-Undertaker Unified tag team champions-Matt Morgan and Hernandez Intercontinental champion-Rey Mysterio Womens champion-Mickie James Womens tag team champions-Angelina Love and Melina Promo... show more GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long
WWE Chairman-Mr McMahon

Champions
-----------------
World Heavyweight champion-Undertaker
Unified tag team champions-Matt Morgan and Hernandez
Intercontinental champion-Rey Mysterio
Womens champion-Mickie James
Womens tag team champions-Angelina Love and Melina

Promo 1-Undertaker comes out.Undertaker says "at Survivor Series, I beat AJ Styles to win back my World Heavyweight title.1 year ago, I was the World Heavyweight champion.Armageddon is the next PPV.At Armageddon, I have to defend the World Heavyweight title to some1 in a ladder match.I don't care who challenges me because I WILL make them Rest In Peace"! The SES comes out.CM Punk says "deadman, last year you became World Heavyweight champion by beating me, so if any1 deserves to challenge you for the World Heavyweight title, it's me.Plus, I'm a ladder match specialist.I won the Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania 24 and 25".Edge comes out.Edge says "Punk, you aren't the only ladder match specialist.I'm the master of the ladder match.Also, if I remember, I retired Undertaker for a few months in a TLC match.So, deadman, if any1 should be # 1 contender, it should be me".Chris Jericho comes out.Chris says "deadman, don't listen to Punk or Edge.Especially Edge, who tried to ride my story career as Unified tag team champions.Last year, I pinned you in the Elimination Chamber, so if any1 deserves to challenge you, it should be me.I'm the best in the world at what I do! Do you hypocrites understand what I'm saying to you"? Christian comes out.Christian says "look, the ladder match gang is all here.CM Punk, Edge, Chris Jericho, and myself.All 4 of us have ladder match experience.But, I'm the only 1 in the group who has never challenged Undertaker for the World Heavyweight title.Deadman, it should be me and you at Armageddon for the World Heavyweight title in a ladder match".Teddy Long comes out.Teddy Long says "Undertaker, these 4 gunning after you has given me a idea.Tonights main event is going to be a tag team match.CM Punk teaming with Chris Jericho to take on Christian and Edge.Next week, the 4 will compete in a Fatal 4 way match with the winner challenging Undertaker for the World Heavyweight title in a ladder match at Armageddon".The lights go off and come back on, and Undertaker is gone.Christian, CM Punk, Edge, and Chris Jericho stare at each other in awkwardness.

Match 1-Caylen Croft and Trent Baretta(heels) vs The Hart Dynasty accompanied by Natalya(faces)-winners Caylen Croft and Trent Baretta

Match 2-LayCool accompanied by Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne, and Velvet Sky(heels) vs Angelina Love and Melina(faces)-winners Angelina Love and Melina

Match 3-Dolph Ziggler(heel) vs Rey Mysterio(face)-winner Dolph Ziggler
Post Match-Dolph says "I challenge you for the Intercontinental title at Armageddon".

Match 4-CM Punk and Chris Jericho accompanied by Serena and Luke Gallows(heels) vs Christian and Edge(faces)-winners Christian and Edge
Post Match-The lights go off and come back on.Undertaker chokeslams Christian, gives Edge a Last Ride, Chris Jericho a tombstone, and puts CM Punk in Hells Gate.