What does it mean for you if doctor says you have a "some scarring" on your liver?

I have hepatitis c. I have not started treatment yet. The doctor says I can wait to start after the holidays are over (want to try to enjoy this season). She did also say that my biopsy showed "some scarring" to my liver and she mentioned the c word (cirrhosis). She didn't say that I have it though.... show more I have hepatitis c. I have not started treatment yet. The doctor says I can wait to start after the holidays are over (want to try to enjoy this season). She did also say that my biopsy showed "some scarring" to my liver and she mentioned the c word (cirrhosis). She didn't say that I have it though. She also said that "you have 20-30 years before you have to worry about that". I was so upset at he time that I didn't ask her to elaborate. I am really upset about this whole thing. I don't even know how to go on with my life.....what does this mean for me? I am only 28 so will I die between 48-58 of cirrhosis? I am not married, no kids, and I probably won't ever. the plan for my life is completely shot to hell. And I feel like there is nothing I can do to help myself.