Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 9 years ago

Been sick twice, feel weak, head ach. Help me please ? ?

I went round my friends house yesturday and I felt ill when i got there. When I was about to leave hers which was at 4 I vent down to get my shoes on and I had to go to the sink. I stood there and gagged once and sick came up, then the second time I gagged sooo much sick came out. I gagged like 6 times and so much sick came out. It was horrible. My throat was on fire afterwards and I had a sore throat as well.

My mum had to come and pick me up from my friends house because I felt that ill. When I got home I got into my pjs and sat and watched tv with my mum and dad. My dad is ill as well, he was sick twice threw the night yesturday. He still feels rough and not to good either. My mum was sick as well a few days ago, she was being sick. I think it's a bug but I really just want to get rid of it !

Anyway, about 12 o'clock at night my mum had to lift me up off the couch becuase I was that weak and tired. As I was walking up the stairs my balance went all weird, I suddenly got a pain in my head, then when I got to my bedroom I bent over my bin and was sick and all over my floor as well. It's wwas horrible. I thought I had no food in me left to be sick again. After I was sick I felt so much better! So I went for a bath, I was in it for about half an hour. Then I suddenly got really weak again and had to pull my self out the bath, then suddenly as I got out the bath I felt sook sick again. I sat near the toilet and I was gagging again, I couldn't stop it. My body wad just doing what it wanted. But nothing came out but it really felt like I was going to be sick.

After I stop gagging I felt better again, I got changed and hoped into bed. I still felt sick and when I woke up in the morning I did. I got up and felt ill again but not as much as the night before. I went downstairs, took my quilt with me and sat on the couch on my own and watched tv. I havnt been sick today and I feel a LITTLE better. I've had 2 slices of toast which my dad made for me (:

Favorite Answer

Your feeling weird and getting really tired and neck pains are caused by tight muscles in your neck. When you have tight neck muscles they restrict everything going in and out of your head, including the blood. When there is a restricted blood flow to the brain it will cause a drop in the oxygen supply to the brain and when that happens you will know by feeling very tired. When the level drops more you will feel dizzy, light headed, and if it drops more you will pass out, all from the restricted blood flow to the brain. Your neck muscles go to the top of your head and when tight up there they pull on other muscles to surround your brain with pain, your headache. I'm not sure of the throwing up is coming because of the dizziness or not. Any throat pains will be from the tight muscles in your neck. To get rid of the pains you have to free up the muscles in your neck and here's how to do that:

Neck

Put your hands alongside your head so your thumbs are on the front of the muscle under your ear and your fingers are on the back of the muscle behind your neck. Squeeze your thumb and fingers together and hold. Relax your body. When your fingers and thumb touch, about two minutes, slowly lower your head as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your neck lowered for another 30 seconds.

In case the throwing up wasn't from the neck muscles it would be from the back ones pressing onto the nerves going to your stomach and this would prevent that from happening again:

Back:

(do from a sitting position)

Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side. for both- for best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

Sounds like Your getting better when you don't feel well its best to try to eat soup like chicken with rice our chicken noodle even if You can't eat the soup then just drink the soup juice it will make You stronger . Also cracker with water help You not get sick a puke.

• Mary

Take something to help you sleep then turn on King of the Hill or something.