Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should we boycott the United States Postal Service? Aren't they just another SOCIALIST outfit from Obama?

From now on I'm only using UPS or FedEx.

I just realized that the USPS is SOCIALIST!

I, as an American citizen, WILL NOT have the GOVERNMENT deliver MY mail! I don't trust GOVERNMENT with my mail - never have, never will.

It is also UNCONSTITUTIONAL for GOVERNMENT to deliver our mail. It's intrusive and violates our human rights!

Why did OBAMA decide to create the USPS? To see what letters we write and what packages we send?

When I see the SOCIALIST USPS mailman carrying mail, I shut off all the lights inside and grab my gun and peak through the blinds. I will NOT allow that GOVERNMENT Gestapo agent walk on MY property to violate my rights! These are all agents for Obama.

Boycott the USPS! If you don't, then you support Socialism.

- The Rightwing Conservative

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

(1) Obama didn't create the USPS. Where in the world would you get such an idea?

(2) Unconstitutional? Really? See Article I, Section 8. It says "The Congress shall have Power...To establish Post Offices..." If you argument is that it's unconstitutional for postal carriers to come onto your property, well, that's also false.

Oh... hold on a sec... You aren't serious. This is a parody! I get it. Har har.

Did the submit place of work create national in one day transport? No, they copied it and use private companies including DHL to do it the worldwide over with the aid of fact they won't be able to do it effectively. . Do united statesand Federal show furnish decreased expenditures for great transport of the messages maximum persons want the least, advertising circulars, and carry the fee on the backs of messages which persons rather need? No, the submit place of work does. How is transport to each handle 6 days a week a income while it leads to bigger expenditures for each man or woman else? I stay 17 miles from the closest city and that i understand that it may well be far greater effective for me to bypass into city a pair of times a week, or much greater efficient get carry of a internet notification that I surely have mail attainable, and supply up by potential of the the submit place of work rather than deliver a truck out right here on a daily basis generally donning no longer something at thinking approximately me or, even worse, a stack of advertising circulars which will bypass right now into the hearth.

You would not know a true Socialist if it bit you on your ignorant bum. By the way, please explain to me why a bunch of broke butt Americans are so into keeping tax cuts for the most wealthy. As an accountant for many years, I can tell you that this is crap. Keeping a rich person rich is not going to help you or your family. It just tells me that Americans are not very smart and will believe anything if someone wraps up in a flag and marches around spewing about God, glory and apple pie. Oyea, don't forget mama.

Nah! It's a great example of government in action!

Charge the same as private carriers.. and then still hit up the tax payers for $8,000,000,000 /yr to cover their losses..

All praise Obama.

Article 1 section 8 of the constitution gives congress the power to establish post offices and post roads, but you are a troll trying to make conservatives look dumb. They can handle that all by themselves.

u are almost a master troll, though i could sense u were a troll pretty easy here, u do better other times, this did make me laugh, u should make utube videos or something.

• ?

The USPS serves no real purpose anymore. Times change.

Yes! If the Government has to pay for it, its SOCIALIST!

Yes but Obama didn't start it.

Source(s): Get Real

you are a gestapo. you don't even know what you are talking about. you are fascist.