Has anyone ever combined Auto and Homeowner Insurance with Progressive?

How did it turn out? They are already giving me more than I had with my old provider and at a MUCH cheaper price. My girlfriend had an accident and they were prompt and didn't really beat around the bush with dealing with her claim. So I assume they'd be the same way if something happened to my house.... show more How did it turn out? They are already giving me more than I had with my old provider and at a MUCH cheaper price. My girlfriend had an accident and they were prompt and didn't really beat around the bush with dealing with her claim. So I assume they'd be the same way if something happened to my house. Anyone have experience with that?

Also, how much of a discount did you get off Homeowners insurance because they were already covering your auto insurance? Was the discount worth the time and effort of combining the two, and did they sneak anything sneaky in there, so that say about a year later, your policy price sky rockets or anything like that? Basically, would you recommend combing Homeowners and auto insurance with Progressive. THANKS FOR READING!!!