0 asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

security guards I need advice?

how come these security guard companies are hiring 2 hrs away from me. they are all in ny . i live in 12526. all these companies are soo faraway to travel to a job. like for example NYC lots of security job down there. i cannot find a closest security guard job near me. i can only travel 40 mins tops topb to a job. i get sleepy behind the wheel if i drive 2 hrs to a job. i having trouble looking for security work that is close to me. can some one help me.

Favorite Answer

listen to music while driving, coffee, have coffee or a drink in the car, 5 hour energy actually does work (for me any way unless it was the placebo effect) im guessing they are a contractor type of company that rent out person-ell see if they can find something closer to you