Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

0 asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

security guards I need advice?

how come these security guard companies are hiring 2 hrs away from me. they are all in ny . i live in 12526. all these companies are soo faraway to travel to a job. like for example NYC lots of security job down there. i cannot find a closest security guard job near me. i can only travel 40 mins tops topb to a job. i get sleepy behind the wheel if i drive 2 hrs to a job. i having trouble looking for security work that is close to me. can some one help me.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

listen to music while driving, coffee, have coffee or a drink in the car, 5 hour energy actually does work (for me any way unless it was the placebo effect) im guessing they are a contractor type of company that rent out person-ell see if they can find something closer to you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.