What company makes nice leather gloves?

For my birthday, I'm thinking about asking for some nice leather gloves. I need some gloves that are 1) not super expensive (up to $150) 2) crafted very well - I need them to last 3) effective insulators 4) soft leather. I know I may seem picky, but leather gloves seem to me like something you should only buy once. Thanks for any help!

I'm a guy

Favorite Answer

Coach has great leather gloves. I have to say I don't know what the price range is exactly... they could be over $150 but I think they have some under that. They are fantastic soft leather!

• tobias

motorcycle equipment does 2 concerns. It keeps you comfortable interior the chilly and rain and it protects you from abrasion and have an result on injuries for people who crash. The outer shell that is produced from leather-based or tough fabric protects the rider form abrasion injuries (oftentimes stated as street rash). think of what it may think desire to be dragged 100ft on the pavement wearing in elementary terms shorts. this could doubtless bring about a great portion of the floor being sanded off. that's the form of erosion injuries equipment prevents. The armor in the equipment (traditionally interior the knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and decrease back) facilitates look after the rider from impact with the line and the type of injuries that are sustained in extreme speed tumbling on pavement. motorcycle equipment won't make a rider invincible. For representation not plenty is going to help a rider in the event that they strike an great merchandise like a automobile or concrete wall at a extreme value of speed, in spite of the undeniable fact that barring a issue like that, motorcycle equipment will help preclude or decrease decrease back maximum crash injuries. between the main undemanding extreme injury in a motorbike crash is a head injury. A helmet will help preclude or curb injury from impacts to the pinnacle. 35% of head impacts are to the face and chin so an entire face helmet is in all probability the main eye-catching.