Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Is Julian Assange Jesus Christ returned?

The Global Financial Crises started approximately 3 1/2 years ago, during that time we've had Oil spills that look like red like blood. RED Toxic waste resoirvers spilling down river, flooding communities and emptying elsewhere, earthquakes all over the world causing devestation. Now, exactly 3 1/2 years into the GFC, who shows up on the spotlight, spouting truth and revelations about our currupt world. Someone who is gaining mass amounts of supportors from all over the globe almost overnight? Julian Assange.

http://www.facebook.com/wikileaks

http://twitter.com/wikileaks

Rejected by Jews (Psalm 118:22) - Wikileak's cables not being covered by Israeli, Arab, Russian media.

Presented with gifts (Psalm 72:10) - Presented with leaked information by various sources.

Preached good news (Isaiah 61:1) - Reference to Wikileaks

Cleansed the Temple (Malachi 3:1) - You could say J.A. and Wikileaks mission statement is to fight curruption globaly.

Brought light to Zabulon & Nephthalm, Galilee of the Gentiles (Isaiah 9:1-2) -Sheds light on issues to the entire world via the internet and news.

Accused by false witnesses (Psalm 35:11) - Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange's arrest for a mysterious charge of "Rape" & "Molestation"

Silent to accusations (Isaiah 53:7) - Assange has remained silent to the accusations.

Now lets look at the 8-fold description of Chirst by John in Revelations.

11 Then I saw

One Like a Son of Man

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Julian Assange has uniquely white hair for his age, wooly even, especially if you like at his pictures when he had longer hair. Even when he dyed it, he still kept a white zig-zag like lightning.

The robe possibly a reference to modern clothing. J.A. has had many pictures taken of him with many different outfits.

His Voice like rushing waters. J.A. has a unique, slightltly croggy sounding voice, I can honestly describe it as rushing water before anything else.

Out of his mouth came a sharp double-edge sword.

Julian Assange: "We all only live once. So we are obligated to make good use of the time that we have and to do something that is meaningful and satisfying. This is something that I find meaningful and satisfying. That is my temperament. I enjoy creating systems on a grand scale, and I enjoy helping people who are vulnerable. And I enjoy crushing bastards. So it is enjoyable work."

He thrives on intellectual battle.

In reference to the eyes, face. Possibly an image of Julian using a computer. The "glow" of the computer screen on his face and eyes. He is well known as an internet "Hacktivist". The seven stars in his right hand is a mystery to me. Possibly the use of a computer mouse.

Any answers to the descriptions I am unsure on are welcome, let me know what you think.

Sorry if this is poorly written I am in a hurry to get to work and this is my first post on YA.

Favorite Answer

Julian Assange offered at first full cooperation with the Swedish government. He has not yet even been given the chance to BE uncooperative. Even today as British authorities were sent to extradite him to Sweden, A discrepancy from unusually actions on the part of Swedish law enforcement made for the Interpol warrant to be void. He has never been confronted with arrest. He promised to cooperate. ALL LIFE REJOICE JESUS WALKS THE EARTH. We are about to be given the great lift.

But if all of this is true and has happened, than so shall other things. There will be greater shadow ahead, but in the end we will be given infinite amount of years.

God will save us. "Life" will save us, the life that we are and we all are. Created in their image.

SUPPORT WIKILEAKS. SUPPORT TRUTH AND ENLIGHTENMENT!

Source(s): Ancient Aliens

Are you serious?

This is so far out that I thought it must be a Poe, but I'm not sure anyone could have invented this sort of thinking. I'm just astounded. Congratulations, it takes a lot for me to sit with my jaw hanging open at stuff on here. You are seriously, honestly, suggesting that Assange is the returned Jesus and you've found biblical quotations to prove it?

Small flaws, of course, like the fact that all his stuff has been reported in Israel - I've seen stuff on the Haaretz website about it.

You win today's prize for the most bizarre question.

There are plenty of people through the ages who have dedicated their life to the high calling of "spreading truth no matter what the obstacles in the way." Many journalists in many countries have died because of their dedication to making truth available to the public. Jesus also came to spread truth, but he had a lot more missions as well - depending upon your religious beliefs his goals were as lofty as dying sinless for the sins of the world: something no journalist has ever achieved! He was hailed as the "Messiah" of an entire people, and eventually of the entire world - again something no journalist would ever be able to achieve. This is not to denigrate or belittle the earnest and determined efforts of journalists and other varieties of "truth-spreaders", but just to point out that Jesus, as at the very least the founder of one of the world's largest religions (ok, THE largest religion in the world), was quite a bit different from even the most amazing and self-sacrificing journalist.

The guy is after his personal interest. Nothing else. If he's Jesus returned, than Christianity should have chosen a better example. Since he's nothing of the sort, point moot.

Can't wait for him to be apprehended. What he is doing goes beyond appalling, sorry.

Source(s): Pagan

Julian Assange

JUlian aSSangE

JESUS lianaang

Jesus Anal Gain -or- Jesus In A Gala

Well, there are definitely a lot of people in positions of power that would like to crucify him.

HES a blind fool, he does not attack Australia He attacks the nation that makes him famous/15 minutes of fame...

Source(s): WORD

Nope. He's an Australian that needs to be arrested for violating US federal law. He needs to put on trial here in the US for his crimes that have put US and NATO soldiers at risk.

Nope, he believes in freedom.

• ?

no just a washed up far left liberal hippy getting back at the "great satan" of USA