Pregnant!help me get my boyfriend to see the point of quiting smoking weed?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend will not quit smoking weed or cigs for anything everyday he says he wants to quit and get back into shape but he just don't do it...he spends almost 500 dollars a month on them together the majority of it on weed if he could just quit that it would make life a lot... show more I'm 30 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend will not quit smoking weed or cigs for anything everyday he says he wants to quit and get back into shape but he just don't do it...he spends almost 500 dollars a month on them together the majority of it on weed if he could just quit that it would make life a lot easier and we wouldn't have to barrow money every week from the parents to live on and I only have 10 weeks left and we need money for when the baby comes he keeps on saying he will quit before then but everytime his stash runs out he tells me about some great deal he can get or how he plans on getting money for more I just wish it would stop so we can start saving for the baby and actually do something with our lives