Do You Support Julian Assange's?

The creator of wikileaks

Favorite Answer

yes, because he just cleared the lies that this "transparent" government was trying to hide....

and i support free press...check this out for more info on how wikileaks helped other countries..(http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/julian_assange_w...

I do support him and Wikileaks because I think it will hopefully help to keep the American government somewhat "honest", or at least it will make them think twice next time with the way they apparently sometimes conduct their business because someday someone could expose them. The world is not just a stage for America and American soldiers and diplomats to play on, after all. The English used to think the world was but their stage; and look what happened to their empire. Thumbs up to Wikileaks for sure, from me. I support all who stand up bravely in the face of power and speak uncomfortable truth to power.

If you DON'T support Julian Assange and Wikileaks, then you're an open supporter of WAR CRIMES, TORTURE, FINANCIAL FRAUD, CORRUPTION, and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. It's THAT simple.

Insofar as to the "rape" charges leveled against Assange; do some f'ing RESEARCH before jumping on the U.S.s media campaign against him, because the actual charge is for HAVING CONSENSUAL SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM.

GOD BLESS Wikileaks, the LAST bastion of liberty & freedom of speech in America. To the U.S. government: Don't like your blatant crimes to become public knowledge? STOP COMMITTING THEM!

it is glaring that the so-called "rape" can charge is basically a handy way of locking the undesirable guy up in detention center. All he needed to do became into to enable the certainty be universal to the whole worldwide, and each and all of the politicians are desperate not for this to ensue with the aid of fact all their grimy laundry would be aired. Come on, everyone has skeletons of their closets. it is purely a count of whilst they are going to pop out. besides. Assange is getting help from his penal complex inmates? Which basically is going to coach how desperate some everyone seems to be to not have the certainty released

• ?

Assange has posted nothing but the truth. It has been enlightening to see what some of the more influential and powerful people are really like and what they think. Not just what is let out and fed to us by a biased media. If they are embarrassed or compromised by their words and/or actions becoming public then they shouldn't have done them in the first place.

Julian is both a hero and martyr, it is no easy to sleep with one eye open.

He is opening the eyes of society, he is bringing awareness about honesty in governments and big corporations.

He is becoming a great World leader.

21 century is no time for empires.

I think Julian Assange just wants the attention as some great whistle-blower. I think if he is prosecuted and given the death sentence, or more likely, assassinated beforehand, he will just become a martyr as an ant-government supremacy icon, and that's just what he wants.

Julian, you mean the name of my future child?

He and the guy who stole the documents should be regarded at the very least, as terrorists and should be treated as such.

I know this is off topic and random, but what if there was something caled JulianLeaks, in which all his secrets are exposed