Poll: girls, do you ever hold in your farts when you're on your own?

Its my understanding that some girls refuse to fart unless they absolutely have to or are sitting on the toilet

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LMAO! You haven't met me buddy. I love to fart. Mine usually don't smell, but I do get the occassional SBD. My fiance and I are really close, and we never hold our farts in around each other, lol. Some people think it's gross, but I think it's cute. :)

• 10 years ago

Don't kid yourself mate, women fart too, it's a natural bodily function, difference is that to women farting isn't a spectator sport like it is to men.

You'll hardly ever get a woman stand up in an office and say 'Mr Chairman I'd like to raise a motion' then lean to one side and let a massive fart go - it's only blokes that have the wit for that.

• sease
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nope. Raised 'em & ate 'em. @Sepsis Chickens will runabout for like 5 minutes when you shrink the top off, do not understand how long they run approximately after strangulation, (yet differently to coach rooster for supper).

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You're burnt. Girls don't fart in public because it's rude. Men dont seem to understand this at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

We just tell you that, if a girl is on her own she won't hold in a fart.

• 10 years ago

Nope, and my girl and I are open enough to fart around each other :)

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Nope, I let rip. I keep a hold of them in public, but at home or when alone they're free to roam.

• 10 years ago

Nope, if i'm alone i just let it out...I try not to do it when ppl are around, because it seems rude, but if nature calls, there's nothing i can do!

• 10 years ago

More room out than in, as someone very wise once said.

• 10 years ago

Not when i'm on my own, but i'm around people then yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.