Poll: girls, do you ever hold in your farts when you're on your own?

Its my understanding that some girls refuse to fart unless they absolutely have to or are sitting on the toilet

Favorite Answer

LMAO! You haven't met me buddy. I love to fart. Mine usually don't smell, but I do get the occassional SBD. My fiance and I are really close, and we never hold our farts in around each other, lol. Some people think it's gross, but I think it's cute. :)

Don't kid yourself mate, women fart too, it's a natural bodily function, difference is that to women farting isn't a spectator sport like it is to men.

You'll hardly ever get a woman stand up in an office and say 'Mr Chairman I'd like to raise a motion' then lean to one side and let a massive fart go - it's only blokes that have the wit for that.

• sease

Nope. Raised 'em & ate 'em. @Sepsis Chickens will runabout for like 5 minutes when you shrink the top off, do not understand how long they run approximately after strangulation, (yet differently to coach rooster for supper).

You're burnt. Girls don't fart in public because it's rude. Men dont seem to understand this at all.

We just tell you that, if a girl is on her own she won't hold in a fart.

Nope, and my girl and I are open enough to fart around each other :)

• ?

Nope, I let rip. I keep a hold of them in public, but at home or when alone they're free to roam.

Nope, if i'm alone i just let it out...I try not to do it when ppl are around, because it seems rude, but if nature calls, there's nothing i can do!

More room out than in, as someone very wise once said.

Not when i'm on my own, but i'm around people then yes