Trinitarians: Can you answer questions directly?

I would like you to tell me why 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 say that Jesus will be in subjection to God? Isn't he co-equal? CAN YOU COMMENT ON THIS VERSE as to why it says this? 1 CORINTHIANS 15:27-28 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is... show more I would like you to tell me why 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 say that Jesus will be in subjection to God? Isn't he co-equal?

CAN YOU COMMENT ON THIS VERSE as to why it says this?

1 CORINTHIANS 15:27-28
For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

*This was post resurrection, meaning it cannot apply to his human nature.
*Trinitarians believe that the Holy Spirit is part of a trinity so this applies to him too.
Update: B Dash

Comment on the scripture if its not a contradiction. I ask Trinitarians to comment directly.
Update 2: Internet for God

If Jesus is co-equal, why will he be in subjection to God?
Update 3: The reason why I ask because Trinitarians teach that he is co-equal with the father.
Update 4: He was on earth? Are you serious? This takes place WAY after his resurrection.